The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides eligible households with $30 per month toward high-speed home internet service, making some plans FREE!
The ACP benefit can be applied to a new or existing internet plan. Additionally, eligible
households will receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop,
desktop computer, or tablet from eligible providers, if they contribute more than
$10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
State of Delaware
City of Wilmington
To close the digital divide for 72,592 Delaware households, which widens the digital divide between socio-economic groups and is detrimental to the future of all Delawareans.
Local Community Organizations Partnering in this Initiative
*Sicily Bordrick, Director of Office Operations
Central Baptist CDC
839 N Pine St, Wilmington DE 19801
*Amanda August, Executive Director
Jefferson Street Center, Inc.
1801 N Jefferson St, Wilmington DE 19802
*Francisco Zambrano, Dir of Family Support Services
Latin American Community Center
403 North Van Buren St, Wilmington, DE 19805
*David Lacy, Athletic Director
I Am My Sisters Keeper, Inc.
1009 Sycamore Street, Wilm 19805 (Comm Ctr)
*Alison Windle, Executive Director
Neighborhood House, Inc.
1218 B. Street, Wilmington 19801
*Cierra Hall-Hipkins, Co-Executive Director
*Yolanda Williams, Administrative Assistant
Police Athletic League of Wilmington
302 764-6170 office
3707 N. Market Street, Wilmington 19802
*Pastor Sandra Ben,
Safe United Neighborhoods S.U.N.
SUN Park, corner of 22nd Street and Lamotte St (events will take place)
What is the Importance of Home High Internet?
* Prevents our children from falling behind in the same internet skills the rest of the world uses.
* Job opportunities are online. Some industries only list their job openings and/or hire online. Some
business opportunities are only available online. Many industries offer their job training online.
* Access to routine healthcare is being done more online via Telehealth and other medical portals.
* Large numbers of people enrolling, may result in continued or permanent Federal funding.
* Currently there is $14.2 Billion in funding allocated for the fifty states.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE ACP BENEFIT?
• Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing
Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline [LINK https://www.fcc.gov/lifeline-consumers ;
• Received a federal Pell Grant in the current award year;
• Received approval for benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the
school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP),
in the 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 school year; or
• Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program
Your household qualifies for the Affordable Connectivity Program if it has an income at or below
200% of the federal poverty guidelines OR any member of the household:
If your entire household income is at or below twice the federal poverty level, you’re eligible to participate
• 1 person: $29,160/year
• 2 people: $39,440/year
• 3 people: $49,720/year
• 4 people: $60,000/year
• 5 people: $70,280/year
• 6 people: $80,560/year
• 7 people: $90,840/year
• 8 people: $101,120/year
• For each additional person, add: $12,280
NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?
Visit GetACP.org to learn if you qualify, what documents you’ll need to apply, and how to connect
to home internet plans that are free with ACP. Answer a few simple questions, and we’ll give you
a personalized checklist that saves you time when you apply. It takes about 5 minutes.
HOW DO HOUSEHOLDS APPLY FOR THE BENEFIT?
There are three ways to apply for ACP benefits:
1. Visit affordableconnectivity.gov to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
2. Contact your preferred internet service provider directly to learn more about the application
3. Complete the application and Household Worksheet and mail them, along with copies of
proof documentation, to:
• ACP Support Center PO Box 7081 London, KY 40742
• Note: Mail-in application may take several weeks to process.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Delores A. Lee, Project Coordinator
Wilmington Community Advisory Council
Contact an ACP representative directly by calling 1-877-384-2575 seven days a week,
9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET. or email ACPSupport@usac.org.
Show You Qualify – ACP – Universal Service Administrative Company (affordableconnectivity.gov)